This Intergovernmental Agreement supports collaboration and cooperation between the Commonwealth and the States and Territories to respond consistently and effectively to per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) contamination. The Agreement came into effect on 20 February 2018, when the Commonwealth and South Australia became the first signatories.
- Appendix B (The PFAS National Environmental Management Plan)
- Appendix D (Health Based Guidance Values for PFAS)
- Appendix E (Environmental Health Standing Committee Guidance Statements on PFAS)
- Appendix F (Australian Health Protection Principal Committee PFAS Factsheet)
- Appendix G (Food Regulation Standing Committee Statement on PFAS and the general food supply)